Our last Ofsted inspection took place in March 2020, and we we were judged as Requires Improvement with some good elements.
Some of the comments in the report include:
- Pupils are polite and well mannered. They enjoy coming to school and their attendance is good.
- Pupils have positive attitudes towards their learning.
- Bullying is now rare, and staff deal with it quickly.
- Pupils benefit from lots of exciting experiences.
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) are well supported.
- The arrangements for providing for pupils' personal development are a strength of the school.
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
In March 2017 we had our Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS) where we were judged to be 'good'. We believe we have worked really hard to embed our Christian ethos and distinctiveness.